02 April 2008

Blog Reconstruction 2

For all 5 of you who read my stuff - Welcome again!

As you can tell, I've been doing some changes. On the left, there are now links to other blogs of mine. The goal in this was to separate my private blogging (my life and creative stuff) from the "important blogging" (politics, news articles, etc.).

In the blogging workshop that I mentioned before, the facilitator said that a blog should have a set and clear purpose. Readers want consistancy. Clearly, a mish-mash of personal and "important" is not set or clear.

I have also added a more indepth "about me" and a FAQ link.

I am still working on the color schemes for both, so these will often change. I'm sorry. I'm picky and not so much a fan of the limited choices I'm offered. I may have to learn HTML so I can make some changes (yikes!).

Anyway, for those 5 of you reading - any ideas, comments, or suggestions you have about my changes or changes you would like to see would be greatly appreciated!

Either way, I think I'm back. It's been killing me not to blog...

4 comments:

Caspur said...

Now I have to read 2 bloggs to get the whole picture? I am going to maintain the mish/mash on mine. Too lazy to write on more than one and to scattered to keep track of more than one.

DvntWriter said...

Two Blogs? There are three sir! Creative Stuff, My Life, and The Real World. You can blame Jeremy for my sudden desire to make this more "professional." It was his blogging workshop that started the madness. Really, once I figured out what I was doing it wasn't hard. And what are you talking about "maintaining the mish/mash?" You're is all personal stuff anyway! :-)

Caspur said...

Oh sure just rip on mine cause I didn't take a workshop... Elitist!
:)

DvntWriter said...

"Oh sure just rip on mine cause I didn't take a workshop..." Umm...first you'd have to write something for me to rip on! :p